Monday 30 January 2012

My committment

Michelle, MY COMMITTMENT TO YOU to ME, my husband, my daughter, my family and friends and my fellow 12 week members is to ultimately lose 25kgs by August 2012.....I WILL ACHIEVE THIS by committing to follow the 12 week program and eating no more than 1200 calories per day and exercising 6 days per week.....I committ to respecting my body forever and fueling it with healthier food choices, not binge eat to overcome my emotions, to not succumb to cravings and to eat clean and lean healthy foods.  I committ to learn strategies and techniques to overcome PAST unhealthy eating habits, and to live a healthier life....I committ to achieve all of the above 180%....I committ that when I fall, I will picked myself up, learn from my mistakes and carry on with a vengenance.....I will be supported in this by YOU, Michelle, my wonderful supportive husband Andrew, my daughter, Tahlia and my family, friends and fellow 12 week members.....I further committ to ensuring that I become a role model for my daughter by becoming a NEW and IMPROVED version of myself, who is healthy, happy, within her weight range and only fueling her body for energy.....This is my committment to all those people who matter to me....I KNOW I can do this, and I WILL achieve this committment by August 2012.....Bring it on, I am PUMPED and EXCITED and a touch NERVOUS of the next 12 weeks......

No comments:

Post a Comment