Friday 3 February 2012

THE LONG SLIPPERY SLIDE

Well certainly has been a long time between posts......and for those that are wondering, no it wasn't because I was way too busy to post, it is because I have been on a downward spiral.....I started the week off excellent with making those healthy food choices and exercising....Monday did an 6km run with a 2km walk and an RPM class burnt over 1000 calories doing it....Tuesday saw me do a Body Attack class and a Body Combat class, another 1000 calories done and dusted....Wednesday I had a PT session, and a body pump class, approximately 600 calories burnt, Thursday I particpated in an RPM class, burning 500 calories and then decided to eat.......and eat......and eat.......Woke up Friday determined to not let my unhealthy food choices affect me from the day before....Attended an early body combat class (546 calories burnt), 1/2 hour PT session (approximately 350 calories burnt....forgot to start my HRM, but this is usually what I burn in the 1/2 hour classes) and a body attack class (536 calories burnt)......I was also planning on attending my weekly boxing class in the afternoon, but alas, I started hearing those dreaded voices in my head again and ended up eating again (and this is said figuratively...I didn't actually hear any voices at all).....The slippery slide was a continuous one, with me still enjoying the ride Saturday morning......

I then decided to go onto the Newbies facebook group and read everyone else's success stories about exercising, and making good choices in food, despite having cravings and thought, OMG Tracey if others can do it, why are you allowing yourself to spiral out of control......So I am holding myself accountable....I am putting this out there for all to see....Today I am planning on organising my weekly menu and weekly exercise so that this is set in concrete....I am also going to continually remind myself about my committment to Michelle, my family and the rest of the people participating in this program.....I WILL NOT continue down this slippery slide....I WILL get off right now and carry on....My trip to Bali has been booked and paid for and I WILL NOT be allowing myself to be fat when I go over.....

I have decided that today is my rest day, tomorrow will be a day of exercise for me....bring on the program...only one more week till we all go on this wonderful, life changing journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment