Friday 13 January 2012

What a week it has been

Why is it that life is so busy???  This week has seen me be excellent with my food choices and exercise....Since Monday 9 January 2012, I have managed to eat either 1200 calories on each day and exercised as well.

Exercise
Monday - 30 minutes jogging on the treadmill and 20 minutes on exercise bike, Body Pump class
Tuesday - Body Attack class, Body Combat class
Wednesday - 30 minute PT, Body Pump class, RPM
Thursday - 30 minutes jogging on treadmill, Body Attack class
Friday - 30 minute PT and Fitbox class (Friday)

....boy actually listing this I can understand why I feel tired....

Accomplishments this week
This week I was able to stop myself from eating chocolate and not exercising....I was sitting at my desk, with the mid afternoon slump when all I could think about was eating chocolate...I had even picked what I was going to buy, and had planned my trip to the shops on the way home from work....I previously had planned on going to Body Attack at the gym afterwork, but in my mind, I had said, well if I was going to eat crap, I might as well not do the exercise....I then started to think about the 2.4kg weight loss I had on the Wednesday....Previously, I have said, Oh well I had a loss, what will some chocolate hurt....but then I know its not just one chocolate, it would have more than likely been some takeaway for dinner, and I may have even purchased some dessert....I told myself I did not need the chocolate, and if I had it I would not have such a good weight loss the next week....I then visualised my holiday I was going to in August (Attending a wedding in Bali in August and I want to be able to look smoking)...and thinking about how I feel after eating crappy food (usually full and sick)....I went and did the dishes at work, sat down and whilst drinking my protein shake, wrote about this on the facebook newbies page....I found that it only really took this five minutes to then motivate me about the body attack class....I managed to attend Body Attack and enjoyed it...I love the feeling you feel after exercise....I was and am still so very proud of this effort......

Plans for the weekend

Well there is no rest for the wicked....tomorrow I have planned to attend the gym and complete a body attack class and body pump class....after this, I think I am going to have to do about 30 minutes on the treadmill so that I can achieve the 1000 calories.....No only is my weekend going to be about hard work...I have also planned on treating myself with a hair appointment....

On Sunday I know it is a rest day, but I have agreed to run our fitness trail between two to five times....this is a challenge my gym is running where a PT from the gym is doing a 10 week challenge and posts weekly exercise challenges for everyone....At the moment I am planning on doing it five times, but I will see how I feel with the heat.....on Sunday afternoon this 10 week challenge has an exercise session planned at the local park....so although Sunday is suppose to be rest day, I am not going to be able to rest much.......

This week I paid for and planned my trip to Brisbane for the 5km Women's International Fun Run/Walk....I have convinced a friend to come along with me...we are planning a boys free weekend (even though our travelling day 10 March is actually my husbands birthday), complete the run and then go SHOPPING......we are so excited for this weekend....

I am just getting so much more motivated and can't wait for the 12 weeks to commence....looking forward to seeing what Michelle has in store for us next week, given this is my first time doing this...I love the support and encouragement that the facebook websites offere, especially the 'Newbies' page....

Happy exercising and eating healthy everyone.......

1 comment:

  1. Great Plan for the weekend Trace!! I Look forward to following your journey. I am heading into my 2nd round of 12WBT and I know you wont regret it. I lost 9kg last round and am ready to reshape my body by completing "Lean and Strong" this time around!

    Good Luck - althought you wont need luck - Mish'll teach you that - consistency is the key, sounds like you've started in the right place.

    Talk soon

    ReplyDelete