Friday 6 January 2012

7 January 2012 New Year New me

Hi everyone, just a quick note to say that the 12WBT program preseason will start in 10 days....I cannot wait.  I am so excited about completing this program and can't wait to see the transformations that this program does not only in my thinking, but in my eating as well.  Currently, a personal trainer at my gym has set up a 10 week challenge, which is just a group of people trying to support and motivate each other to eat healthy and exercise.  My goal in this 10 week challenge was to loose 7 1/2 kgs.  I am well onto my way of achieving this as I have already managed to loose 1 kg in 1 week.  I have never been big on being so public and putting my thoughts and feelings out there to everyone, but I thought that this would be an ideal way of expressing how I am feeling and tracking my eating and exercise.  Each day I plan on setting myself a goal for the following day.

Goals for January 7 2012
1.  Complete Body Attack class
2.  Complete Body Pump class
3. 10 times of the 'Waterfront stairs'
4.  Eat 1200 calories and make good healthy food choices
5.  Drink at least 3 litres of water

Will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment